Lynn Interesting theory about Clark and his powers. We shall see!

Victoria I'd like to read the entire story, too, but it's not written yet. Sigh. I know how it finishes. There's just a bit in the middle that is causing difficulties.

I don't find it strange at all that your version is so close to mine. smile As with all my stories, I can only see one possible way forward, and I'm constantly surprised by the wide range of musings of others.

If you were thinking the same way, Victoria, I must be on the right track!

Patrick No, it's not going to be a two-worlds, side-by-side story, but I'm not sure how I could have responded if it had been!

Virginia Interesting thoughts, some pointing to the direction of the story, some not so much.

Glad you like it, Elizabeth. Gripping? But we know Lois is going back to 1994, don't we?

Susan So Clark's secret has been revealed and according to others, he has lost his powers? Uhm. That's not good. wink As for being a 'pusher of stories', I'm quite happy with that title. Thanks.

Thanks for the link, Hidden Moon.

Laura I can't imagine a future involving Lex Luthor could be anything other than horrible. Nice summary of Clark's past two years.

Thanks for reading and commenting, Sydney.

LWhite I find first chapters reasonably easy and second chapters a lot more of a challenge. Glad you think this one worked.

cuidadora It's definitely going to take more than one chapter to give you all the answers.

Morgana Yep, Lex being there changes everything.

Regarding the stroller/pusher/pram discussion, thanks for your thoughts. I'll change it to 'stroller' for the archives.

The third chapter is almost ready, but I have to go into town to pick up my son and daughter-in-law who are coming for the weekend. I'll try to get it posted this evening. If not, tomorrow sometime.

Thanks to everyone who is reading and particularly those who have taken the time to leave FDK.

Corrina.