Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Hi Vic!
Hi Michael. What a pleasant surprise to see you here.

Had a lot of fun with the archived version.
Good.

I'm really sorry that I didn't get to comment bit by bit but RL really was buzzzzzy!
frown I'm sorry too. I would have liked your usual insights, I'm sure.

Anyhow, I read this right while Black Sails was airing, so that was a fun juxtaposition. Really liked the wait for the reveal of the First Mate. The basics where of course obvious, given the naming of the characters. But we never read LnC for the unexpected reveal that Clark is Superman, right?
Really? Reveals are my favourite type of fic! Oh you mean US as readers. Yup, we already know.

But I never knew just how far you'd go and just how much danger you'd put them in! help
evil So, was a deranged Captain, an insidious second mate, a marooning on a desert island, and an attack on a pirate stronghold enough danger for them?

And this Lois was a feisty one, too!
Isn't she always!

wave Michael
Thanks

So glad you read this and commented. It's a shame I felt I had to post it in the Other Cannon section, but then a couple of people convinced me it WOULD be accepted on the archive.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."