Can't believe I missed replying to the final comments for the Epilogue. Naughty Victoria. Naughty.

Originally posted by VirginiaR:
"Lois, did you mean it? Would you truly go to court for me?" Her heart sank. Waves of crushing disappointment overwhelmed her. ‘Clark!’ she screamed out in her head. ‘Clark, I have to say goodbye. How can I say goodbye to you?’ She closed her eyes to hide her distress from her father then she answered.
Oh, the dark promises our characters make at the heart of despair.
Yup, they do! And those promises always come back to bite them on the uh ... somewhere *looks around shiftily* I didn't nearly say a naughty word. Really, I didn't.

"Oh Lois. You were right. Court is not the place for you. I was sending you because I had received word of a kidnapping plot. I feared for your life. But it turned out that I was the target for kidnapping." His eyes sparkled with joy. "Please don't go, Lois. I would miss you so much."
Yea! Sam isn't a bad dad after all!
Yes, that's what most of this epilogue is about. *grin* Showing that Sam is a 'daddy' as well as a 'father'. If you get my meaning.

LOIS: But, Daddy, he's not like *other* pirates. He has all... well, almost *all* his teeth... and gorgeous big muscles out to here... Oh, Daddy, /sighs/ you should just see him without his pant... er... SHIRT... yes, SHIRT on.
SAM: The convent for you!
clap I loved the scenes on the ship with all the pirates vying to be top dog.

Sorry, it took me so long to post. blush I'm stuck in a plot hole at the moment and Luthor is burying me alive. /sigh/</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for all your comments and I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."