Originally Posted by LMA
Uh-oh! peep

I wondered if there was a bit of foreshadowing, when Clark worried about Lois waking up to go to the bathroom, only to find him on a rescue. Yep. It happened. Eeeee. sad.

This-can-not-be-good.

BUT--like you both were stating, I am so glad that Lois made her decision regarding the baby beforehand. Huge. Very big--very important. Nothing regarding 'Superman' touched Lois' thought process and her final decision. And I love that Clark's support, his love for her, helped her decide in the end what she wanted to do.

I can't see things getting ironed out for awhile. There's so much to talk about, so much to adjust to. Let alone 'Superman', and oh so much of what that all entails--Clark has got to come clean with what he has learned from Dr. Klein. The full reality of the situation is a lot to take in.

And all this is coming at Lois the same night that she told Clark that she wants to keep the baby--the same night they decided upon their future together. Wow dizzy.

Putting on the seat belt and getting ready to swerve for some mighty big pot holes mad / mecry / shock / notworthy.
Laura

Happy Mother's Day to both of you smile.

Thanks and Happy Mother's Day!

Yes, lots to iron out in the next chapter - Clark's got a lot of confessing to do! And it's doubtfull that Lois is going to be happy. It's a good thinges she is already firm in her decision. This isn't going to be fun for Clark though.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon