“I forgot my pen. Must have left it on the desk ….”
Ooooh! Lucky that!

As soon as the car’s doors closed, she was overcome by a wave of nausea.
Anti-Kryptonian installation?

The same feeling that hit her when she caught the helicopter weeks ago
She did? blush

She realized that it had to be in order for him to be able to even move. But why on Earth was he wearing it?
Maybe he fell from the 100th floor of his office tower and his spinal cord was separated?

That thought triggered something in her mind, vulnerability … what were Lex’s vulnerabilities in that suit of armor?
Maybe his carotid artery? Also, armor is often not that well protected on the upper thigh, right so she could nick his femoral artery.

The ceilings in the office were ten feet, but his leap was such that he hit the ceiling with his unprotected head.
Oops? Wouldn’t it be awkward if he got stuck with his head in the hung ceiling?

It was closely akin to the abilities that Superman exhibited.
CLAKR: dizzy Really? Another Vixen?

Maybe she had a chance to win this duel after all, on points. She really didn’t want to kill anyone.
ZOD: confused

“Marvelous! Now I know you are loyal to me Lex-Er! Come; let us conquer this city and then the planet.”
Really, Zod? You’ve never killed an insignificant minion to prove a point? Or have some fun.

Had Luthor gotten away, transported himself back to Earth and somehow attacked Aykira and these men were trying to stop him?
Wouldn’t it be embarrassing if Lois helped Zod to recapture Lex?

“Luthor! What have you done?” Clark said between gritted teeth.
It’s called a ‘hostile takeover’?

“My lord, Prince. The prisoner escaped from the collective where he works. We managed to track him to your father’s laboratory where he forced the technician to send him back to Earth. Unfortunately, once he had what he wanted, he killed the tech.”
That’s an unfortunate explanation. I wonder whom Clark will believe, the human madman or the reasonably sane-looking Kryptonian warden.
CLARK: [Linked Image] The Kryptionian of course.
LOIS: [Linked Image] I never did marry him for his investigative skills.

“They are part of the New Krypton’s police force.” Clark said. “But what policeman would allow an innocent woman to die just to save our secret?”
Kryptonian ones?

“Cause? What are you lying about now?”
laugh clap
LOIS: What? He was moving his lips.

when delivered to vulnerable areas and from her intimate knowledge of her husband’s anatomy; she knew exactly where these New Kryptonian men were most vulnerable.
So… [Linked Image]

Opening the lead box he revealed a chunk of crystalline Green Kryptonite which is the most virulent form and Dru-Zod suddenly lost all interest in the conflict.
laugh

To Lex’s utter surprise, Lois and Clark remained standing.
LOIS: confused
CLARK: huh Must be Kryptonite.

He gasped out, “How is this not affecting you?”

Clark stepped over to him and relieved him of the lead box and the Kryptonite before he said, “I’m afraid that will have to remain our secret.”
jawdrop He…he…he didn’t boast! thud

Jor-El’s cool silvery blue eyes unperturbedly surveyed the scene, than speaking to General Ching he said, “Have your men take the traitors into custody.”
Will they kind of pop like a submarine when they get back to their super-gravity world, now that they’re powerless?

“Kryptonian medicine is far in advance of Earth’s medicinal arts. Allow us to take her. Two standard Earth days in a re-gen chamber should be sufficient to heal her injuries. We can have our technicians duplicate everything in this room. My son, will you and Lois help ‘put everything back together?” At Kal-El’s nod, Jor-El continued, “Make it so Ching.” Jor-El said
Now, that’s going to be fun, Aykira claiming to have been kidnapped by aliens and her office totally wrecked but there is no trace of it. Except for the slight crack in the Shakespeare bust.

The last thing LexCorp or rather MetroCorp needs is any adverse publicity.”
Plus, being able to blackmail two superpowered beings into performing covert surveillance of competitors strategy meetings etc might come in handy.

And now for the grand finale?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.