Originally Posted by groobie
Gosh, Perry...that wasn't very tactful! razz He probably should have kept his suspicions under wraps for a little longer. Makes me concerned about his ability to keep Superman's secret when he eventually learns it. shock

I can imagine how uncomfortable it would be for Lois and Clark to be at that fertility clinic, surrounded by people who would give anything to have the chance at having a child. My brother and his wife have suffered with infertility, and it's impossible to find any words that would truly be comforting to them as the years go by and attempts at solutions have failed.

Thing is, that was probably the best Perry could manage on the spot like that. (He strikes me as the type to be uncomfortable discussing a pregnancy no matter what the circumstances.) And Clark already suspects that Perry might know about his alter-ego. wink

So sorry for your brother and sister-in-law's infertility problems. As someone who has been through 2.5 years of struggling with IF and 2 IVFs (thankfully just 2!) in order to get pregnant, I can say that sometimes, just letting them know that you are there to listen and support them (no matter what course of action or inaction they take) is the best thing an IFer needs to know. I'll be sure to say a little prayer for your brother and sister-in-law.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon