Two chapters?! What is this, Christmas?! laugh

Martha and Jonathan are wonderful parents - always supportive regardless of the situation. The example of their love provides a real contrast with how Lois feels about her own parents, and this dichotomy is reflective of the struggle Lois has with her choice.

I understand Clark's reasons for not revealing his secrets (Superman and his desire to marry her) - his desire not to sway Lois from making her own choice is admirable. However, it's clear that Lois wants advice. I think she probably wants someone to tell her to keep the child, ratify the choice she probably wants to make anyway, because then she can rationalize to herself that she's doing it for them, not herself - she can blame others if things don't work out.

I'm glad that Clark has decided to seek out information regarding his ability to have a child - armed with that knowledge, he can make a more definitive statement to Lois regarding his own desires so that they can move forward together.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink