Awww man! And. Now. We. Wait. And wait. And wait. wallbash

I really (and I mean really grin ) have enjoyed this series, KK. My wallbash is totally out of wanting more--and soon thumbsup. Definitely hoping Virginia's above offered chocolate bar helps the muse along grovel ? Oh, and would your muse also enjoy a party with a red balloon? party (Hey, I'll try anything to help the cause blush ).

"Terrorist shoot-out on Sixth." She couldn't help but smile. It was cruel, to play these tricks on him, make him uncomfortable. But it made her feel better at the moment. Until he was in love with her she'd comfort herself with this little game. "And Clark." They arrived at the elevators and Lois turned. "Just to make sure you are pulling your weight in this partnership … it's your turn to ask the questions. Then after that … you're taking me to lunch."

Interesting note to end on. Clark will think that Lois is falling for Superman, so much so like the series. But with a lot of a 'twist' to it. Hopefully she doesn't keep the Superman Crush going too long, that'll really bring Clark's confusion about them to regular series proportion--the love triangle and all wink.

Really looking forward to the development of time and history to their relationship so that Lois can feel comfortable to be totally up front with Clark. I think maybe that's where 'Coping with Destiny' comes in? Can-Not-Wait!!! dance

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~