What a leaving off place, KK! I agree with the others in hopes that your muse blesses you with some sleepless and productive nights. wink

I do wonder why Clark didn't show back up at work after the appearance of Superman. I hope Perry doesn't get on him for not pushing himself forward -- career wise -- as in "couldn't you tell it was a big news day and we needed you HERE". As Lois kept glancing back at the elevator, I wondered if Clark had flown off to Smallville to tell his folks that Lois knows something about him and isn't sharing, but then you let us know that Superman was busy around town. I do hope, at least, that he showed up with a Superman story for Perry.

Jealousy? Hmmm. Apparently, Lois has forgotten that Clark isn't one to push himself forward in any type of triangle (be it with Superman, Lex, or Scardino). Also, he might loose interest in a woman who forgets her "dream" man just because Superman has shown up. Praising Superman's body never was a way to Clark's heart. Praising Superman's heart and defending his actions / honor would earn her bigger brownie points with her crush.

I'm glad Lois suggested lunch. It makes me wonder if in the next story (when Trask and B39 shows) if Lois will take advantage of the situation and kiss Clark, or be too scared to push herself forward in that way. Or will she have kissed him beforehand. Will she slip and call Superman "Clark" after the next time Superman rescues her (and they're alone with her flying in his arms)?

You leave us with many unanswered questions. [Linked Image] For your muse.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.