Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
If I wanted the dark side, I'd watch Star Wars. frown Unless subsequent trailers look a whole lot brighter, I'm not going to waste my precious theatre-going time on this one. (Because of personal commitments, I rarely get to see more than at most two movies in a year in a cinema.) I certainly hope that they are setting this up as being so dark in order to make Superman's light shine that much more brightly by contrast, and that the movie ends, at least, on a positive note. I hope that, but I don't think it very likely.

Thanks for sharing that, HiddenMoon.

- Lynn

You're welcome wink
I think this shows how Nolan's Batmans have set the tone... If it's only for the trailer for marketing purpose or if it's really the mood of the movie, we'll see. Still, I'm intrigued by the themes surfacing here... I like the idea of Superman as a messianic figure (I still have to watch MoS, though). What really puzzles me about this movie is having two superheroes, two such larger-than-life characters share the spotlight...
In any case, the vibe will be very different from the breezy one we're used to in the LnC universe-a mirror of the times? smile

Go I Know Not Whither and Fetch I Know Not What