Yup, the New-52 have Superman and Wonder Woman together right up to the beginning of Convergence (which isn't part of the event in terms of it being one of them destroyed). Whether or not they'll be together post.... I haven't heard but they're probably still together (still not happy about that). With that said, supposedly the comics post-Convergence aren't going to be as beholden to continuity so maybe that will mean more variations in universes.

Universe, is the term they're using to explain the differences between the Gothams preserved by Brainiac/Telos. The Uni is actually the one that ended with "Grounded" just before Flashpoint started up.

Of the unis we're expected to see that might be familiar to the lois/Clark crowd, there's also Pre-Crisis Red/Blue Superman (these were an "imaginary world" and one married Lois while the other married Lana), Pre-Crisis period (towards the end they were hinting at a flirtation between Clark and Lois before the Byrne Reboot), Pre-Crisis Earth-2 (i.e. married Clark/Lois...although we might not see Lois in that one). etc.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)