Ready? Don't read this if you're not wanting to be spoiled about the comics.

They were at a new convention (with Jimmy) in Gotham when Brainiac "bagged and tagged" the city/world as it were by putting it under a dome (as is Brainiac's MO). During that year or do under the dome Clark's been without his powers. Despite that, though, he's doing a bit of a "Batman" and still working as a superhero with Lois acting in an Oracle role. The reason Lois isn't out there herself is revealed about half-way in. She's very pregnant!!

I was excited to see this comic come out, especially as it is RIGHT about the time I'm due with my third and final baby (Due April 18th, so basically any day now).

Their Gotham is pitted against the Flashpoint versions of themselves. Kal-El (Flashpoint Superman) is desperate to save the pre-Flashpoint Lois (because he lost his in the fighting of the Flashpoint world). Lois, understandably is frightened a bit because (as she's in his ear, and thus knows what's going on on his end) her Superman is still alive. What's going to happen next is anyone's guess as Superman's kind of being overpowered by four or five other "heroes" from the Flashpoint world. My best guess based on the cover images is that things are going to be ok. What happens to the baby, though? THAT'S what I want to know.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)