KatherineKent

Wow. What a packed update.

I love how caught up in the wedding Lois is. She's so much more romantic and gentle than she used to be.

Not happy with the little odd sensation she felt, although I've no idea what it could be.

Loved your mention of Dr Irons in regards to the metal grin

Susan could be right about the Kryptonite antidote - it could be too good to be true. I hope not, though.

When's the next posting?

Hi KK! wave

This Lois is the one from Ants at a Picnic she did not experience the trauma of dating and nearly marrying Lex Luthor. Clark never had to go through the awful ordeal of the Kryptonite Cage. Most telling of all, the Daily Planet was not destroyed by a bomb. Throughout this trilogy there are hints of Lex being involved with fighting off Intergang so he did not have time to waste dealing with taking over the Daily Planet.

All that being said, Lois and Clark were able to enjoy a more 'relaxed' courtship, leaving her a hopeless romantic.

Flutterly sensation. Hmmm, everybody is picking up on that ...

Yeah, I am not up on the DC universe as I once was, so you have to thank Anti-Kryptonite for reminding me about him. laugh

This story is jam packed, I did not want to spend years putting it together, so I stopped chasing plot bunnies and concentrated on the essentials.

Next posting should be this Saturday.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.