Oooohhhh nooooo! More confusion shock dizzy clap. Now Clark thinks that Lois is 'in love' with someone--and has absolutely no clue that this guy is him. Eek! I am really wanting to get into these next few parts and see how this resolves itself (?).

Very much enjoyed this part:

Lois watched out of the corner of her eyes as Dr. Baines and her muscular associate finally wandered out of sight.

"Okay, they're gone. Do something, Clark," she spoke quietly but decisively.

"Do … something …?" came the confused reply.

"You know," she shrugged and jiggled at her bonds.

"Exactly what do you expect me to do?" came Clark's sarcastic retort. "It's not as if there is a weak link in this chain." She heard the rattle as he held up his bound hands.

"Well," she paused. "There could be," she proposed, tentatively. "Why don't you just look?"

"All right," he sighed.

"Just … look quickly," she interjected some sternness into her tone. "Baines is going to be back any minute to kill us. I don't know why she hasn't done it already."

Trying not to sneak a peek over her shoulder, while Clark pretended to rattle away at the chains, her eyes wandered over to Jimmy, still unconscious on the floor.

Lois knowing so much of what Clark is going to become...Clark, knowing what he can do, but not how he's going to do it to help the world. Makes for some really entertaining exchanges clap.

--looking at calendar and willing it to be next weekend grovel--

Awesome job!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 04/02/15 12:38 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~