!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh-My-Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we have to wait till next weekend to see what happens in the morning? shock jawdrop wildguy. Ahhh--it is going to be a llloooonnnngggg week, DC!

Great chapter! Sorta what I was expecting, but done oh so much better than I could have ever dreamed up notworthy. Love your writing, DC clap.

Yep, definitely know where you were going with the title. And so curious as to what is going to happen when Lois and Clark both come to their senses. I'm guessing a lot of guilt on Clark's end--since he was somewhat aware of what happened, thanks to Miranda. I'm guessing a ton of confusion on Lois' end--so much so prominent because of what has just happened with Lex. And for both of them, a lot of adjusting...they've crossed a threshold (and in such a strange way because of the situation).

They both are wanting to take that next step in their relationship--an official date is impending (well, hopefully still impending wink ). I'm just hoping those feelings that are at the base of 'them'--friendship, trust, understanding--can weather through tonight's events. (Oh--and we still have a little secret...ie: Superman, to figure out peep ).

Awesome job--at the edge of my seat for more!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 03/08/15 01:24 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~