Originally Posted by Annie B.
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
I'm glad to see another Deadly Chakram story, and this looks like a good one.

A twenty percent solution of the pheromone solution? This could be unfortunate. I look forward to the next chapters.

Thank you! It's good to be back! Hope this story lives up to your expectations. Twenty percent - just like in the show. Oh boy!
I thought it was two percent in the show.

After a quick script check, it seems to be one percent. I could have sworn I saw twenty somewhere. I might have to change it when I prep it for the archive. Not sure I'll have the time to do it for the board postings, plus I'd hate to confuse people with a sudden percentage change. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

I think my punishment should be to watch PML again after the kiddos and husband are asleep. wink
You should keep it at twenty. That would explain the worse behavior.

Edit: Isn't it amazing how fanon becomes canon in our minds?

I thought about leaving the twenty. I might too. I think it works better with the things that are to come.

Yes - I agree about the fanon/canon thing. I can't tell you how many times I've be writing and went to check on some factoid, only to find out that it's not really canon!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon