Well, KK, you did it again--this was fantastic! I can't tell you how excited I am about the story, and really, I love every aspect of it clap hyper dance.

Like Lynn mentioned, I really have appreciated the scenes from the Pilot you are picking out--you're giving us all the classic moments we love--but then you are changing them in such awesome ways to make them feel really fresh and new. Very impressed notworthy.

And the fun, the excitement, of this piece is watching both Lois and Clark's reactions. Again, like Lynn mentioned, Lois' extra knowledge does seem almost like maybe more of a hindrance than a help to her--at this point. To me, watching Lois sorta stumble through it all (with that knowledge of her future to Clark firmly in place) is really creating some special moments for us to enjoy. And while I'm sure Clark is totally confused by her--he's also totally enamored twins. I've been really trying to analyze Clark, trying to get a read off his reaction to all these suble differences in Lois to canon--and honestly, it's been a lot of fun kinda studying him in each of these parts.

Oh--and I really have enjoyed the extra humor that this scenario gives...

Lois glared at the woman flirting with her husband … well, future husband.

-and-

How dare he return her flirtations? He was supposed to be attracted to her. Theirs was a lifetime love … a soul mate bond.

Lois didn't like Dr. Baines originally--due to her attention to Clark. BUT, thrown into this scenario? 'Livid' is a great word to describe Lois' reaction to their encounter wink.

And as to the changes in conversation? A-mazing clap. LOVE how you are able to use original dialog so well--and now in ways that create a new story! It's been really great as we approach these moments in the show, seeing how you are choosing to handle everything. Seriously, I could quote pretty much all of Part 3 blush.

Excited already for next weekend,
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~