Oh boy...this is hard!

Probably have to look at this as 'What are the episodes/moments that I've seen the most amount of times? What are the episodes/moments I pretty much have committed completely to memory?'...

Yah...I'm just going to have to make a list. There's quite a few grin.

Pilot--for the amazing banter and one-liners. I will never forget just how MUCH of an effect the show had on me the first time I saw it smile

GGGoH--it's where they become friends...where they really start to get to know each other. And that hug? Yah...heartwarmingly amazing.

PML--Hillarious. Fun. Love getting to see Lois uninhibited. The banter of the last scene--one of my all-time favorite moments.

HIM--Have been able to mouth the episode word for word since high school. Love everything about it--including the kiss wink

ASU--Clark knowing how special Lois is without remembering her. "I love you...like a brother" (yeah, right wink ).

Witness--Clark being her bodyguard. Amazing! And the hug on her floor...

BATP/HOL--rivals HIM with how many times I've seen these two eps. Clark's declaration of love--even though she doesn't return it, I've always loved how heart-felt what he says is. Their hug (my avatar wink ).

The Prankster--couch scene grin.

TOGOM--love the angst, Lois' hindsight. The cement-filled hug hyper.

The Phoenix--way better couch scene clap clap clap. There is so MUCH chemistry in that episode. Love it!

WWW/ATAI--memorized completely. She chooses Clark. Dan is gone dance. Great moments at Clark's apartment when they kiss, the 'freezing' discussion at Lois' apartment, the proposal. Lovely smile.

WHALTTA/OP--these two episodes together have such a great feel to them, relationship-wise, that is. I love watching them try to figure everything out between them. Learn about each other...

UW--I love how much they both learn from each other in this episode. Amazingly great moments between the two of them. And caps it off with officially becoming engaged clap.

Throughout the rest of the last two seasons, there are so many bits and pieces of scenes between Lois and Clark that I really love. And all for such different reasons...

But I'll stop listing now...otherwise, this could get long whistle...
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 01/24/15 03:28 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~