Well, since I spent so many years waiting for comic book Superman to finally share his secret with Lois and then propose to her, my own favorite LnC episode must be ATAI. (My attitude toward LnC is so very strongly influenced by the attitudes I formed during years and years of reading the comics.) As for ATAI, I don't mean I loved the stupid freezing thing, which might have killed Lois. No, I mean I loved Lois proving her loyalty to Clark, and then her figuring out his secret, and then him passing up the chance of sharing his secret with her - AAAARRRGGGHH, no, I didn't love that!!! - but then he was proposing to her, and I did love that, even though he should have told her first!!! wallbash And then I loved her saying, "Clark....", and I went crazy waiting for what her answer would be! Maybe I didn't love going crazy, but it was so infuriatingly frustrating to be left in the lurch at that very moment that my frustration was almost sublime!

So there were many things I loved about that episode, that much is certain!

Ann

P.S. And yes, I, too, thought that Lois and Clark were cute indeed in "Ordinary People", so I agree with you that that is an episode that is easy to love! smile