L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Spoiler space for today’s active topics. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer pellentesque metus nec arcu imperdiet sit amet laoreet augue egestas. Etiam vestibulum semper blandit.

Quotes:
1. That’s Bernie! Those tales about the Nigerian Princess. Autumn In Paris by Morgana
2. confused Santa? The 40th Noel by Ultra Lucille?
3. Wait. Someone called Lois wrong? Bind Date by Virginia! Also, I don’t think Lois will take kindly that Clark called her both wrong *and* imperfect.
4. /scratches head/
5. Snacks sounds like movies. So Movie Night by Katherine Kent?
6. Oh no! Lois wants to poison Clark! Not that that helps…
7. wallbash
8. [Linked Image]
9. Okay, someone’s dragging Lois and Clark through time and space. Could be Vision of Destiny by Katherine Kent which means one of those is wrong…
10. Because she B&E’d? Another contender for the The 40th Noel by Ultra Lucille wallbash

Excerpts:
1. Yep.
2. I’m just going to stick with my quote here.
3. Oh yes. That’s so the Bind Date! hyper Use ‘Lois’ and ‘Wrong’ in a quote and offer up a VirginiaR story and you got a smoking winner right then and there. /makes note for ‘guess the author’ red herring.
4. Okay, a Metallo story. Deserving to Know by bakasi?
5. Oooh! Actually #7 helped here because I suddenly remember that Strike isn’t about Baseball strikes but Bowling strikes! hyper POV… POV… Since this is Clark, it’s Strike (Clark's POV) by Deadly Chakram
6. Yes, I read this one. Maybe Anything For You by Lynn S M? The title might fit.
7. huh
8. A Nightfall?
9. I’ll stick with my quote.
10. Yes, definitely Christmas.

Wheeee! Just under the wire. Well, okay, more like noon, Tuesday, but considering time zones and work, yeah, just under the wire! Wheeeee! And there is a new quiz up already, too! Maybe I get better results over there hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.