SPOILER SPACE **** SHORT STORY *** ANSWERS AND RECOMMENDATIONS ***SPOILER SPACE **** SHORT STORY *** ANSWERS AND RECOMMENDATIONS *** SPOILER SPACE **** SHORT STORY *** ANSWERS AND RECOMMENDATIONS *** SPOILER SPACE **** SHORT STORY *** ANSWERS AND RECOMMENDATIONS

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

Is that enough, ya think?

Quotes:

1 - Dr. Klein... Hmmm.. Morgana's "Autumn in Paris"?
2 - Katherine Kent story. Um... Lois's older self comes for a visit... uh... "Vision of Destiny" (Any word on the sequel, KK?)
3 - Sounds familiar. Kinda vague. Friend? Um... Could that be my "Blind Date" story. blush
4 - KenJ. "Halloween in Metropolis" perhaps?
5 - "Strike" - no idea on who's POV. Deadly Chakram.
6 - "Anything for You" by Lynn S.M. ???
7 - "Deserving to Know" by Bakasi. That had a car crash, didn't it?
8 - "Now or Never" by Sue S.
9 - No idea. wallbash
10 - "The 40th Noel" by Ultra Lucille.

EXCERPTS:

1 - Still "Autumn In Paris" - Morgana

2 - Still KK's "Vision of Destiny"

3 - Gee, that sounds like a "Blind Date" by me. smile

4 - Metalo? Uh... I'm guessing now. "Reboot" by Mouserocks? But I can't see myself having missed one of her stories.... Nope Mouse's story is below. I don't recall Ken having Metalo in any of his stories this year.... wallbash

5 - Ah, got it. Clark's POV of "Strike" by Deadly Chakram.

6 - Now, that definitely sounded like Lynn's "Anything for You"

7 - Wait, didn't Lois suggest that Clark sign her car? Sticking with Bakasi's "Deserving to Know". Can't think of another car story.

8 - Still "Now or Never" by Sue S.

9 - Diana... Wonder Woman... Wait... I knew I had read Mouserock's story. "Reboot" belongs here. So, what's that story above with Metalo? wallbash

10 - Dr. Klein in the "40th Noel" by Ultra Lucille.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

Strike (Lois' POV) - Deadly Chakram
The 40th Noel- Ultra Lucille
Movie Night -Katherine Kent
Deserving To Know - bakasi
Deserving To Love - bakasi
Now or Never – Sue S.
Anything For You - Lynn S M

There, I think I followed the rules correctly this time. peep Let's hope I get some answers right, too.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.