Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Personally, I prefer over 5000 words (or 10 pages), but I'm being nice. - Sorry, Lynn.
rotflol Ya got me pegged! If I were to come up with a story on this theme, it would definitely be closer to 500 words than to 5,000. I suspect that even the 2,000 would be a bit much for me, since if my muse does inspire me, it will probably be with some sort of a gag story.
I don't know how many of my challenges you've done as one-liners. clap notworthy Hence, the specifics in the rules. wink

Just finished The KissOff. Lots of fun, groobie. I didn't really need to eat dinner... or make it... right? Actually, I'm surprised my kids haven't started yelling at me about it yet. /Thank you, The Clone Wars tv show./ Anyway, it works perfectly for my challenge except for the fact that it was written years ago. clap lol I was looking for something a bit newer, as in written in 2015. But I'm not picky.

I like your idea about the freeze gun, Lynn, but then it seems a bit one-sided for Clark. Can Lois remember anything that happened while frozen? I don't think so. Dangerous territory, that.

I was thinking more along the line of a poison which will kill Lois if her lips or body temperature drops belong a certain range. (99'-100') - Her lips will explode if they cool down. peep

Or Lois and Clark tied up by kidnappers and they kiss while they whisper plans to each other to escape (between kisses, of course).

Last edited by VirginiaR; 01/10/15 11:21 PM. Reason: clarification

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.