Um, what's this about it looking like 21 parts? I thought you had this exercise in FOLC-torture finished????

By the way, after that last bit of false hope, I'm not putting too much reliance on them finding the bad guy and getting him to tell them how to fix this. That would just be too easy.

Glad they twigged that Griffin might not be Kyle. There are other people in the world named Griffin, y'know. I was yelling at Clark (mentally, 'cause it's past bedtime in my house) to look beyond the obvious.

Interesting little moment when Clark has to explain to Lois who his source is, and then why he thinks Lex would have "connections." Poor Lois, she's just having a bad day with mistaken identities laugh Clark? Not Superman. Lex? Not evil. Griffin? Gotta be Kyle.

Still, you gotta admire her. She's still kicking and screaming, even if Clark has to prop her up for the kicking part wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K