Originally Posted by DebbieG
Fun to see this from Martha’s point of view, knocking a little sense into their heads. Very enjoyable!
Thanks.

Originally Posted by LMA
Wonderful way to end the Christmas evening clap...
Thank you.

Kids are in bed, husband in bed, parents in bed...and I just couldn't go to bed without first spending some time with Lois and Clark. Especially so on Christmas grin huh .
I quite agree.

Great, great story, KK. Such a wonderful surprise to find when I got on tonight. Gotta love Martha--and you wrote in her perspective amazingly. I've really enjoyed this series, and will be lookin forward to next week! hyper.

Me obsessed? Oh yeah! dance clap hyper Happily and completely.
Laura
Hope you enjoy part four.

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Awww... What a wonderful story.

Your choice of POV character was inspired. I suspect most authors (myself definitely included) would have made either Lois or Clark the POV character; maybe even switching between the two. But choosing Martha was sheer brilliance.
Thanks. I didn't want to unbalance the series by giving it to only one of Lois or Clark, but it didn't lend itself to a swap in POV so that meant finding a third character. Once I thought of Martha it all fell together.

Thanks for this Christmas gift to us, and I'm excited about the prospect of another story in the series. I wonder whether that one will be from Jonathan's POV? Or maybe Perry's? I guess I'll have to wait until next week to find out.

Joy,
Lynn
You'll find out in a few mintues. But, as you will see, there was only one place to end the series.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."