Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
I can't decide between evil and peep so I'll go with devilsplat. Let me know if you agree.

Arrrrrgggggghhhh!!! wallbash wallbash wildguy wildguy Terry is always so evil!!!!!!! Why, oh why, did I let him draw me in?! rotflol

Okay, I said that Clark wasn't going to be able to just sit there and watch her day after day...he's have to leave. Totally called that one! wink Lois protests FAR too much. razz Come on, Lois, you know you want him. Give this game up and just fall into his arms! sloppy

I'm actually intrigued to see where this going to go. Because she doesn't know that Clark is Superman going into the (oh so NOT rational) idea of being freeze-breathed half to death...why would she be so willing to put her life on the line if she didn't love him? Come on Lois, admit it! grin And in this story, she doesn't seem to have much of a relationship with Superman either (since Clark has been trying to keep his distance). So maybe she can't manipulate Clark into thinking this (BONEHEADED!) freeze-breath idea was a good one.

Hey...maybe Terry's doing us all a great favor. He's just getting rid of the stupid freeze breath business, Lois and Clark with free Jonathan and Martha, and they'll all fly to Smallville and have some homemade apple pie. The end. (Because Terry made a typo and this was part 3/4, not 3/14.) Yeah, surely I'm right about this. grin

Grrrrr....I'm watching you, Terry! wildguy LOL

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink