Aaaaahhhhhh! (that's me screaming my head off, Terry, BTW) That's some cliffy you've left us with there. How come Mazik's diary is wrong? What's Lois going to do? There's still 10 parts left after the next one, so you better not be thinking of killing Lois off, 'cause that would be BAD. And then you'd be on the run from these guys... wildguy wildguy

That's some warning you've left us with. That tells me someone, some thing is going to go wrong, very very wrong. (points to scream up above). Chills are going down my spine. What have you done?

Here, I thought Clark was going to admit to Lois that he was leaving and then she would realize that if he left it would be like he died. I should have known better. This is a Terry story. wallbash I never what's going to happen next in your stories.

Nervously anticipating the next part (nibbling on my fingernails) for what you have in store for us. peep

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.