Originally Posted by LWhite
But I guess that maybe comes a little too close to talking about Bureau 39 and all of the crazy people who have hated Superman, which are things she probably wouldn’t want to bring up. I imagine that she would also skim over a lot of the groupie-like behaviour from early in the series, because that’s sort of embarrassing to bring up (“Yeah, and I used to have this pyjama top with his ’S' on it.”) and maybe also some of the more personal or romantic aspects of their relationship - it would seem weird to tell him about that, I think.
Good point. She knows he's engaged to another woman and she did kiss alt-Clark after all, so I'm sure Lois explains that away by mentioning that she's engaged to her Clark. That's exactly what I was wondering. HOW much of the bad stuff (Lex Luthor, B39, Intergang, Vatman, etc.) and the history of Superman would she have told him? I think you've raised a good point that mentioning the bad stuff (other than Tempus) would DIScourage Clark from wanting to help out, instead of ENcourage him from becoming Superman.

Apparently, she glossed over (or forgot to mention) Kryptonite, because he seemed pretty surprised when Tempus brings it out during the debate.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.