Okay, read this during lunch. Once again, need to do my notworthy bow to Nan for her superb writing. Well written, well plotted, and just plain terrific. I could totally picture this as an episode of Lois and Clark. Actually, I wish I could go back in time and slide this story under the door of the writer's room at Lois and Clark so that they'd make this into an episode. It would have been great to see Clark without his powers in S4, lost in Suicide Slum with Lois worried about her missing husband, out searching for him. clap Terrific story. Terrific read.

Nan! We miss you! Fates, be kind to Nan, so she can finally have time in RL to come back to us and write some more stories like this.

PS: And a shout out of Thanks to Mike for pointing me in the right direction to the short story this month. blush I'll get back to reviewing Halloween once I can find time to finish reading it. (I decided not to pick it up at lunch today, or I'd still be reading it now instead of doing what I'm supposed to be doing.)

Last edited by VirginiaR; 11/18/14 05:20 PM. Reason: Added note.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.