Hi Queenie!
I admit, I wrote this because I wanted to write a fic starting with X.
Good reason. Very good reason!

Did you know there's only one 'X' story in the entire archive?
Xavier Luthor? Xmas in Metropolis?

Muffled curses echoed off the walls of the Metropolis Sewage Reclamation facility, partially drowned out by the buzzing of millions, possibly billions, of mosquitoes.
hyper More mosquitoes than there are grains of sand on all the beaches of the world.

According to the map, the key to the biggest Superman scoop ever to be printed was just around the corner, in a spot indicated by a large, red...
I wonder what Ralph’s going to say when he figures out that nobody would place an actual red X on the spot the map indicates.
Wile E. Coyete: wave

was surely the reward for this filthy and miserable quest!
Maybe a piece of the horrid brown sludge, packed around a firecracker that’s hooked to a motion sensor?

He'd gotten an award for this story, he remembered now
OoooH! It’s Xross-Gender story hyper

only, someone had crossed out his by-line and written “by Lois Lane” below it.
thud Claude! rotflol So, there really could be a brown sludge bomb hidden somewhere around ehre.

There was also a photo taped onto the page, showing that cute but gullible intern, now older, sitting with a handsome man in glasses.
Huh. Why? What?

Both of them were apparently blowing raspberries at the camera.
confused

Claude stared down at the picture, then down at his ruined business suit. Neither French nor English had enough swear words.
[Linked Image]

Oh that is a fun trick they played!

Well done, Mary! clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.