I'll make some pics when the Daniel Tiger (son of Daniel Striped Tiger if you can recall the original Mister Roger's Neghborhood's Land of Make-Believe) when it's ready. We just got in the red sweater jacket (with zipper, buttons are common, zippers are rare it seems) a few days ago. Next step, buy the trolley patch that is on the "neighbors" (kids who go out on the tours to places like the crayon factory) in the middle segments, make the ears (or buy them we haven't decided which) and get some red canvas shoes. I suspect the budget's going to be blown (we were trying to do it for the approximate cost of a real costume...which looked horrible) but at least 2/3 of the costume will be reusable (the shoes will go into the rotation...a rotation he direly needs and the jacket will be used in this gorgeously cool weather, and one of my watches).

I'm debating whether it's kosher (as the saying goes) to reuse the bear costume I had from Warren's first Halloween.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)