I believe Superwoman shows up on the "Batman: Brave and The Bold" show. I didn't see the episode myself, but walked through the room while my kids watched it.

(LATER, after checking YouTube) No, apparently, that was a Justice League: Two Earths episode. Superwoman is also dating Owlman (per this clip). Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (also a fun alt-universe discussion, if you like that sort of thing.)

I did see the episode of Batman: The Brave & The Bold where Owlman slips into Gotham City and ruins Batman's reputation by impersonating him. It's a fun episode where Batman and Joker must team up to get rid of Owlman (Joker doesn't like it that he's taking over his area). Batman & Joker team up, plus Batman to Joker "Don't Touch that" (classic Batman & Joker banter lol )

Interesting that Superwoman's a mixture of WW and Lois. So nice that the guys at DC see us women as being interchangeable. Also, wouldn't Clark (or even Batman) be able to tell the difference between those two women? One would hope that they weren't twins separated at birth. Now, there's a fun idea to play with. evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.