It's up to you. I know that nwhen I worked on a crisis story (still in the works and probably will continue to be for the foreseeable future) I liked the symmetry of Ultraman fighting Ultrawoman and Superman fighting Superwoman.

The Superwoman of the anti-uni Earth-3 has been both Lois Lane AND Wonder Woman. They've never clarified how that could be the case. So there are two possible explanations.

1) Domination (*edit* It's actually "DAMNATION") Island (the anti Paradise Island) is simply a fantasy of Lois's and she got her powers through an accident or

2) She really is Diana in disguise from Domination Island and killed Lois to take her place. (I think this one is more plausible)

In the Earth-3 world Superwoman is married to Ultraman (but cheating on him, often with Owlman/Thomas Wayne) and has a rather antagonistic relationship with him.

Ultraman himself is not actually from a different planet (just thinks he is) but instead got his powers when he was an astronaut (I don't recall the details of how that works). I think this was later retconned to be a complete reversal of Kal-El/Clark's backstory in the new52 (found by an abusive couple and commands them to be his parents. He kills then while still a young teen.)

It's up to you what you want to call her, but I think I would go with Superwoman. You could play it as her trying to replace Clark/Superman in the world.

Last edited by Christina; 10/02/14 07:41 AM. Reason: correct a mistake that I later fact-checked

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)