Hi Debbie,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by DebbieG
Luthor looked out the window and glowered as if the sky had taken his favorite toy, or most valuable prize.
Wouldn’t it be interesting if Lex tried to find out what happened to Superman, and help? “No one but me can be the one to defeat him.” Plus there’s the remainder of the asteroid, though maybe Lex doesn’t care if it hits. He should.

Like others, I enjoyed your amplification on what happened in space. I particularly liked Superman’s skipping off the atmosphere multiple times. He’s lucky he didn’t skip right back into an outgoing trajectory.

I guess Superman’s reentry didn’t look enough different from a meteor to catch the government’s attention.

How long will it take Lois to find Clark? Will she help Martha push him off his balcony? laugh Looking forward to the next part!

I always thought that there was a lot left to the imagination in that section. I just wanted to give it some substance. Also there was no really good explanation as to the memory loss. I just couldn't see Clark flying head first into the asteroid.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj