jawdrop Wow, that went in several directions I didn't expect! Great cliffy to end all cliffies. Now, take another vacation and write Lois's side of the story, like NOW! How can you leave us hanging, there? Oh, and just because you asked for them: wildguy wildguy wildguy

Okay, now on to my questions. What happened to Clark? Did Lex totally just chop his ax into the side of Clark's chest? Or did Clark's ax ricochet back and hit him? Who screamed "Clark!"? Lana? Martha? Lex? (I'm doubting the last one.) Is this why Clark thinks that Lex knows his secret? Because he healed from this wound? Or because he hit Clark with his ax in the first place? (Although, if Lex really did hit Clark with his ax, he shouldn't be surprised that Clark dumped him as a friend.) Was this why Lana died? Because she told Lex about Clark's powers and was proven "wrong"?

I was beginning to think that Clark's physical reactions to Lana dumping him seemed to increase once Lex arrived. Did Lex have Kryptonite on him? Was that the reason he was in Wichita? To pick up some green glowing meteorite? Or was part of the meteorite encased in the tree they were chopping up? Was it merely a coincidence?

Interesting version of events that Lex told Clark about him and Ariana. I'm guessing that he was lying through his teeth, since that isn't the version Ari tells Lois in canon. Was he hoping for a little of, I'll share with you, so you'll share with me? [Linked Image] Clark had told Lana that he had never told anyone about his origins before? Why would tell Lex, especially after how Lana reacted?

<God, Clark, what are you?>, her words of so many years ago reverberated in his mind.
I can understand why he wouldn't want to get back together with her after she said that and then kept avoiding him. Knowing Lana, though, I doubt there would be any crawling involved (unless she wanted him to do it).

Five seconds. Clark turned around, focusing his heat vision on the camera, destroying it with a quick blast. Then he quickly returned his attention to the task at hand. He had no idea which wire to pull. Sending a quick prayer to heaven, he chose one.

Two seconds. The bomb gave off an alarming series of beeps, leaving little doubt that he had picked the wrong one.

“Clark!” Lois screamed in terror. Knowing that he had no choice, Clark swallowed the bomb and closed his eyes “Oh, my…”

Her voice was drowned out by the blast of the explosion that rang in his ears as the bomb went off.
Wow! thud That's some revelation! I wasn't expecting that at all!

So, no Superman, but Clark still ate the bomb. [Linked Image] Well, I'm betting that Lois is surprised. What will be her reaction to this revelation?? Oh! You've just got to come back and finish this! [Linked Image] How's that next part coming?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.