I totally agree with Virginia about the characterizations. Both characters fit the canon Lois and Clark perfectly. Lois not believing that Clark will want to have anything to do with her once he finds that she is pregnant and Clark believing that Lois has tired of the Superman impact on their lives after only a few short months. Canon Lois never believed anyone would/could love her for just herself and Clark never believed anyone could accept him accessories and all. Both failing to communicate and just stewing rather than facing the issues head on. Spot on to canon Lois and Clark. Once they began talking though everything opens up and falls perfectly into place.

I loved the way the story played out and how Kathy allowed them to work it out among themselves instead of inserting Martha and Jonathan into the mix as many other authors have done. I did enjoy the coordination of the emotional play and weather also.

I read this story a while back and really liked the way it worked and why it worked. I guess this is probably why I nominated the story. I really find stories where the characters stray very far from canon to either not hold my interest or I actually actively dislike them and I almost never re-read them. Stories like this one I can read and re-read frequently and still get a lift from them.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham