What a great date story. When I invited my future husband over to my apartment for a date, we ended up making out in the kitchen rather than mixing drinks for everybody else. Memories! love

Lois was resting her head on his shoulder. Knowing that it wouldn't be overstepping the bounds of their friendship he lifted his arm and brought it round her shoulders then let her rest down against his shoulder once more. When Lois came over to watch movies, this was always the bit he enjoyed the most. Every movie had a part when she snuggled up under his arm.

Awww, the image is first and foremost in my mind!

Clark curled his hand around Lois' far shoulder and she glanced up at him, smiling, when he hugged her close. He returned her 'platonic' smile. She returned her attention to the movie, but he continued to look down at her. His heart beat erratically. It was always affected, by a smile from Lois, in this way. She was wearing a plain white t-shirt which accented her curves so there was little chance of his heart slowing soon.

T-shirts and jeans are the perfect clothes to relax in. Saturday Night for sure!

"Because my mouth is about to be occupied by something else for the next few minutes."

"Really, what?" she grinned once more.

"This," he whispered huskily, returning the atmosphere to the previous mood. He slowly lowered his head, until their lips met once more, sweeping them away into bliss.

Hubba! Hubba! This was fun to look over and even more fun to read on the boards! Thanks for the memories! wave

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.