I'm still reading. This week has just been crazy busy in RL.

I was wondering about that flashback scene with Clark working at the NYTimes. I thought for a minute there that you'd jumped WAY ahead. Silly me. Lana working for LexCorp. Not good. I wonder why Clark keeps seeing red flags with his relationship with Lana. Could it be paranoia over his rescue of Lex? If the NY Times was so interested in him, why didn't he go back? Why didn't he try to research Lex while with them?

I'm glad Clark was able to see all the problems with the article before they took it to Perry. It's all part of his back story of being a Kerth award winning reporter (wasn't it?). Yea! hyper He finally told Lois (vaguely) that Luthor is up to no good. Now, I'm beginning to wonder what's up with Lois. Did she research Clark after she heard that he and Luthor had once been friends and learned about Lana's death? I thought she and Lex were having lunch together, not dinner. I was kind of hoping that she'd break that horrible cycle and have dinner with Clark just this once. Sigh. Let's hope she keeps Clark's suspicions in mind when Lex starts to flirt with her.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.