Welcome back, Lady Loisette! And what a lovely, heart-warming story to read tonight clap

I was really curious to find out just who had broken into the brownstone-- and really wasn't sure till the part about being curled up on Clark's pillow. Once I read 'curled up', I immediately thought of a cat.

Loved the story, and look forward to reading more of your work smile...

On a side note--and probably need to put a WHAM warning in here--ironically, I sat down to read this story with my cat Bella on my lap...petting her all the while reading. Anyway, the fact that it was a story about a cat, and I had her here with me while reading, was a bit ironic. But--the bigger irony is that just this afternoon I found out she is sick, very sick, with failing kidneys due to kidney cancer. And just tonight, have come to the conclusion (based on results from today) to say goodbye to her tomorrow. Anyway, your story could not have come at a better time wink --'we' always read fanfic together, and it was such a touching way to end the night. So thank you...very much.

And so sorry to bring it up here/now, but the timing of your story was just so perfectly placed. It will be something I always will remember associated with her.

Thanks much,
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~