Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Cute story.

As soon as they headed upstairs, my first thought was, "Goldilocks." When the culprit's hair was found to be black however, I hadn't known who it was. Within a paragraph of Clark behaving toward her in a way that he would not do toward any woman other than Lois, I figured it would have been a dog. That it was a feline did take me by surprise.

So... What did Lois name the cat?

Joy,
Lynn
Thank you. I'm glad you found the story to be cute.

One of the cats who inspired the story was one I had for 13 years, born during the time LnC originally aired, named Midnight. The story also takes place at night, somewhere around that hour, so Lois named the cat Midnight. smile

The cat with the super-soft fur was one that belonged to my aunt. No cat has ever come close to having fur as soft as that cat did.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Yay! Welcome back! dance

My cat Pepper made an appearance in an LnC story, so I'm happy to see that another feline has made a home in Lois and Clark's life.

My question is the same as Lynn's; what did the name the little furball? Bandit? smile
Thank you. I love cats, so giving Lois & Clark one in a story as a pet was fun. A story I'm writing for another fandom features a dog named Pepper (there's also a cat in the story). smile

Midnight. See my response to Lynn's feedback for the reasons for that name.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"