I could never make up my mind about Perry knowing. The scenes suekay87 and Annie B. brought up say "yes," but that scene in We Have A Lot To Talk About where Clark is trying to communicate with Lois, who's under the table with the bomb, makes me think not. Perry -- who, if he Knew, should've realized that something was going on, and think maybe he should leave Clark alone -- just keeps talking/distracting Clark. It makes me think A)Perry didn't know the truth, at least then, or B)He'd been drinking or something(??) He almost got Lois (and himself) killed! I'm willing to accept that he somehow had figured it out by mid-season 3, though I'm not sure what the turning point would've been.

As for Jimmy, I never saw any convincing evidence that he knew. I remember people speculating in season 4 that he must know, but I think it was "AKA Superman" that just made it clear (to me) that he couldn't know... he wouldn't have acted the way he did (letting Penny believe he was Superman) if he had known CK=S. (Or maybe he would have. Jimmy didn't always do the smart thing.)

Jack, definitely. The scene suekay87 mentioned, plus his not-so-subtly asking Clark if Superman could break him out of juvie. Man, I missed Jack in season 2!

Cat's a tougher one. I have a hard time believing she could've kept her mouth shut if she knew the truth... not only because she's a gossip queen, but considering how badly she wanted to get with Clark. I'm wondering if she might have even blackmailed him, had she known his secret. But she was a smart lady, and I do admit to having studied her closely when rewatching late season 1.

Last edited by LNCroxmysox; 08/31/14 02:03 AM.

Molly