Thank you laugh

I've got a theory that Perry knew much earlier than anyone...possibly before the end of season one...I thinking of doing a fic to explore that possibility.

I think Perry would have the sense to know that revealing Superman's true identity wouldn't necessarily be in the public interest, and that keeping the secret might work out to be a coup in the future when the Secret is finally found out (ie. allowing Lois and Clark to use the Planet as a platform for telling the world when the time is right).

Jimmy I think is a little more clued in than we realise, and I'm also thinking of doing a fic showing why I think he figured it out...I'm thinking that by the time Virtually Destroyed happened that Jimmy was well adjusted to knowing the secret, hence why he didn't seem shocked to see 'Clark' sans glasses.

I don't know if Cat knew or not...I think I'd need to rewatch season 1 and pay a bit more attention to her!

One person in season 1 that I definitely think knew was Jack...especially after getting held hostage by Chakotay (I'm sorry I can't see Robert Beltran as anyone other than his Star Trek character!)...his 'crazy' comment sold me on the idea of him figuring it all out, but to be honest Clark kinda made a fudge of hiding the secret from him!

Last edited by sueKay87; 07/17/14 07:45 AM.