Originally Posted by Lois_Lane_Fan
Great job, KK. I'd love it if you just kept going on with the episodes in order.
I'll be going forever. smile

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I'm surprised you didn't do any of Lex, Perry, Jimmy, Martha, Jonathan, Det. Henderson, or Cat from the Pilot.
I did 50 just so far. *laughs*. I could easily have done them ... but I was taking so many screenshots as it was.

You could do some favorite character guest stars: Tempus, Inspector Henderson, Dr. Klein, Zara, Tez, Nor, Ching (both), Trask, Ellen (both), Sam Lane (both), Lucy Lane (both), Metallo, Resplendent Man, Deathstroke, Jack Olsen, Randy Goode (Dirt Digger Publisher), Samantha (from SLV), HG Wells, Ralph, Cloned-Lois, Vatman, Wanda Detroit, etc. Sometimes, people like Avatars that represent other characters. I can understand why you'd focus on Lois and Clark, though. whistle
Nice idea. I might just do that! Rather than my next project be an episode I might do supporting characters and favourite guest stars!

You did Lois drooling over Clark's naked chest but not Clark's chest itself. Was there not a good picture to use?
There wasn't a straight on shot of it, at least not at 'that' point. You kind of see it when he's on the phone to his parents. I might try again to get a shot of that. *drools*

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."