Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KatherineKent Icons/Avatars - 06/06/14 05:27 PM
I was watching Big Girls Don't Fly and was struck by the pure perfection of some of the shots to I had to make some Icons as I felt the need to change my Avatar. But now I can't decide which one to use!!!!!

I'll add more to this same thread when and if I do them in the future.

These are free for anyone to use.

Season 3: Ep22 - Big Girls Don't Fly

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/06/14 05:32 PM
[Linked Image]

Dean Cain

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/06/14 05:34 PM
I like those ones with Clark and Superman. You can only post 10 images per post, so the last five images didn't show. Here's what they look like.
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Awwww. Sweet!

EDIT: Oh, I guess you figured that out. blush
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/06/14 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I like those ones with Clark and Superman. You can only post 10 images per post, so the last five images didn't show.

EDIT: Oh, I guess you figured that out. blush

Yeah. I knew that, but was trying to figure out which 10 to post where... and then trying to get the others in a reply ... and then you have to wait that stupid 60 seconds before posting. ARGH.

But, the question is ... which one? I can't decide what I want as my Icon now.
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/11/14 05:52 PM
Dean And Teri

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/11/14 05:54 PM
Lois and Superman

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image][Linked Image]
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/11/14 07:09 PM
[Linked Image]
I especially like this one highlighting his tie. thumbsup

And shouldn't these be called "Lois and Clark" not "Dean and Teri"? wink

EDIT: How about one of Lois punching out Deter? laugh
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/11/14 08:24 PM
And shouldn't these be called "Lois and Clark" not "Dean and Teri"? wink

Well, I did have that originally, but they are 'promotional photos', not from the show, so I didn't know whether to class them as 'in character' or not.

LOL. I'll have to look into that!!!
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/12/14 09:29 PM

LOL. I'll have to look into that!!!

So ... you asked ...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/12/14 09:38 PM
I like your new new avatar. Dreamy. smile

I think I could watch Lois punching Deter all day, except for the fact that I'd have to watch him. LOL. I love how you got a shot of Superman in the background behind Lois.
Posted By: LMA Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/13/14 12:17 AM
Wow--that is awesome! I've sat here and watched the punch probably 5 times now... smile

Laura
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/18/14 08:11 PM
Good job on these, KatherineKent. I look forward to seeing more of your icons/avatars should you choose to make more at some point. smile
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/19/14 09:02 PM
Thanks everyone.

I watched Ordinary People with my daughter a few nights ago (one of my favourite episodes - for just a few scenes) and I've got soooo many screenshots now ... I think I might need to request the picture limit be upped, or I'll be posting so many separate replies. *giggles*
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/24/14 03:52 PM
Season 3: Ep2 - Ordinary People

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/24/14 03:54 PM

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/24/14 03:56 PM

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/24/14 06:18 PM

These are my favorite! Especially Clark's expression in the first picture. /dreamy/
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/29/14 08:48 PM
Great icons, KatherineKent. smile
Posted By: LMA Re: Icons/Avatars - 07/07/14 04:57 PM
Love your work KK--beautiful! smile

Laura
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/22/14 01:02 PM
Decided to do some more and went right back to the start.

Season 1: Ep1 - Pilot

There will be plenty more to come yet, but I've stopped at 10 for the moment, and as you can see, I'm not very far into the episode!!!
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/22/14 08:56 PM
Very cool, KK. Dean... er... Clark looks so young and innocent in these pilot pictures. You picked some great shots!
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/22/14 09:49 PM
Great work, KatherineKent.
Posted By: LMA Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/23/14 04:52 AM
Great icons! I thought the 'CK' and 'Clark's hand print' were really unique (amongst all the super stills of our characters)-- creative ideas smile...

Laura
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/24/14 01:04 PM
Thanks for your comments. Glad these are appreciated. Here's another 10.

I'm sure you can tell there's still plenty of the episode left. We've not even touched on Superman!!!
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/24/14 07:46 PM
The new ones look great, too.
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/25/14 12:54 PM
Still more

Posted By: LMA Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/25/14 03:32 PM
More great shots--especially loved the first two hugging smile

Laura
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/26/14 08:45 AM
Originally Posted by LMA
More great shots--especially loved the first two hugging smile

Laura

And you like them hugging ... grin
Posted By: LMA Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/26/14 02:22 PM
Yes! clap
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/28/14 11:47 AM
Nearly done ...

but not quite.
Posted By: LMA Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/28/14 04:31 PM
Great use of color/black and white in these Superman pics. Looks really sharp--especially the one where he is carrying Lois and they are more 'in' the DP...
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/28/14 06:24 PM
Done

Any suggestions for what to do next?
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/28/14 08:46 PM
Great job, KK. I'd love it if you just kept going on with the episodes in order.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/28/14 09:45 PM
I especially liked these of Lois & Clark:

1. [Linked Image] 2.[Linked Image]3. [Linked Image] 4.[Linked Image] 5.[Linked Image] 6.[Linked Image]
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/28/14 09:55 PM
And these of Clark:
1.[Linked Image] 2.[Linked Image] 3.[Linked Image] 4.[Linked Image] 5.[Linked Image] 6.[Linked Image] 7.[Linked Image]
I numbered them so it was easier to pick out each photo.
Any suggestions for what to do next?

I'm surprised you didn't do any of Lex, Perry, Jimmy, Martha, Jonathan, Det. Henderson, or Cat from the Pilot. You could do some favorite character guest stars: Tempus, Inspector Henderson, Dr. Klein, Zara, Tez, Nor, Ching (both), Trask, Ellen (both), Sam Lane (both), Lucy Lane (both), Metallo, Resplendent Man, Deathstroke, Jack Olsen, Randy Goode (Dirt Digger Publisher), Samantha (from SLV), HG Wells, Ralph, Cloned-Lois, Vatman, Wanda Detroit, etc. Sometimes, people like Avatars that represent other characters. I can understand why you'd focus on Lois and Clark, though. whistle

You did Lois drooling over Clark's naked chest but not Clark's chest itself. Was there not a good picture to use?
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/29/14 06:46 AM
Originally Posted by Lois_Lane_Fan
Great job, KK. I'd love it if you just kept going on with the episodes in order.
I'll be going forever. smile

I'm surprised you didn't do any of Lex, Perry, Jimmy, Martha, Jonathan, Det. Henderson, or Cat from the Pilot.
I did 50 just so far. *laughs*. I could easily have done them ... but I was taking so many screenshots as it was.

You could do some favorite character guest stars: Tempus, Inspector Henderson, Dr. Klein, Zara, Tez, Nor, Ching (both), Trask, Ellen (both), Sam Lane (both), Lucy Lane (both), Metallo, Resplendent Man, Deathstroke, Jack Olsen, Randy Goode (Dirt Digger Publisher), Samantha (from SLV), HG Wells, Ralph, Cloned-Lois, Vatman, Wanda Detroit, etc. Sometimes, people like Avatars that represent other characters. I can understand why you'd focus on Lois and Clark, though. whistle
Nice idea. I might just do that! Rather than my next project be an episode I might do supporting characters and favourite guest stars!

You did Lois drooling over Clark's naked chest but not Clark's chest itself. Was there not a good picture to use?
There wasn't a straight on shot of it, at least not at 'that' point. You kind of see it when he's on the phone to his parents. I might try again to get a shot of that. *drools*
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/29/14 07:00 AM
There wasn't a straight on shot of it, at least not at 'that' point. You kind of see it when he's on the phone to his parents. I might try again to get a shot of that. *drools*
Sounds like a difficult assignment. [Linked Image] I hope it doesn't cross your eyes staring at the scene for hours on end. Oh! The torture! [Linked Image] Good luck.
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/29/14 09:03 PM
I hated every minute of it ... but I did it. It was horrible, just horrible. I think I'll have to take myself off to bed now, I feel so bad! *sighs*

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/29/14 11:14 PM
rotflol Thanks, KK, for the sacrifice. We appreciate it for 8 photos. thud Nicely done. I especially like the one where it appears as if Lois is watching his butt disappear through the bathroom door. clap Oh, and the ones on the telephone, and... well, drool Thanks. [Linked Image]
Posted By: LMA Re: Icons/Avatars - 08/30/14 12:57 AM
sloppy Appreciate all your work, KK--especially these.
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: Icons/Avatars - 09/18/14 08:54 PM
KK - If you feel like making any more icons/avatars, might I request that you make a few of Cat Grant? I don't have any particular episode where she appeared in mind that I’d like to see you work on, but if you want me to name a particular episode, I could think of one.
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 09/18/14 09:57 PM
KK - If you feel like making any more icons/avatars, might I request that you make a few of Cat Grant? I don't have any particular episode where she appeared in mind that I’d like to see you work on, but if you want me to name a particular episode, I could think of one.

LOL. You don't need to name any episodes. I'm sure I can come up with plenty of screen shots representing the Cat we all know and love. grin

My next icon project is gonna be supporting characters ... may as well start with Cat. Watch this space.
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: Icons/Avatars - 09/19/14 10:26 PM

LOL. You don't need to name any episodes. I'm sure I can come up with plenty of screen shots representing the Cat we all know and love. grin

My next icon project is gonna be supporting characters ... may as well start with Cat. Watch this space.

Thanks, KK. I look forward to it. smile
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 09/21/14 05:22 PM
I've got loads of screenshots, just from episode 1 and 2 !!! Not turned them into icons yet ... but in both those episodes were examples of Cat taking a jacket off. They made perfect gifs.

Cat Grant

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: Icons/Avatars - 09/21/14 09:39 PM
I love those gifs, KatherineKent. grin Thanks.
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 12/11/14 02:26 PM
Cat Grant

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 12/11/14 02:27 PM
Cat Grant

I only took screenshots from the first three episodes and only made icons out of every 1 in 5. I dare not look at anymore episodes or I'll be swimming in screenshots. grin
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: Icons/Avatars - 12/13/14 09:05 PM
Wow, I love those Cat Grant avatars! Thanks, KatherineKent. I think I might use one of those for awhile…
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 02/01/15 08:14 PM
Here's another supporting character. I chose this one in homage to my beta KenJ, who seems to have a soft spot for this guy

H.G. Wells

Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 02/01/15 08:18 PM
H.G. Wells

Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 02/01/15 08:19 PM
H.G. Wells

Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 02/01/15 08:20 PM
And of course I couldn’t do Herb without …

Tempus

Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 02/01/15 08:21 PM
Tempus

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Icons/Avatars - 02/01/15 08:40 PM
Great shots!
Posted By: LMA Re: Icons/Avatars - 02/01/15 08:51 PM
KK--you have amazing talent. Awesome job smile!
Posted By: Morgana Re: Icons/Avatars - 06/13/15 11:52 PM
These are great shots of Herb and Tempus.
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 09/11/15 07:41 PM
As requested by Virginia. Hope you like ...

Season 2: Ep6 - Operation Blackout

Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 09/11/15 07:43 PM

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 09/11/15 07:58 PM

Posted By: LMA Re: Icons/Avatars - 09/11/15 08:20 PM
Lovely! (Especially those shots from the end scene smile ).

Laura
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Icons/Avatars - 09/12/15 01:23 AM
You caught some good images, KK. Thanks. smile I especially like the gifs of Clark bursting out of the stockade and the ones of him smiling.
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 09/12/15 12:20 PM
Thanks

Wonder if anyone would be interested in these smile

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Icons/Avatars - 09/12/15 12:43 PM
Would we, Victoria? They are such stuff as dreams are made on. smile

Thanks,
Lynn
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Icons/Avatars - 09/12/15 10:32 PM
Hope you all know that these are available to use for your avatars!!

If anybody want to use one, then go ahead. If you are not sure HOW to get an avatar up then give me a message.
Posted By: Christina Re: Icons/Avatars - 09/18/15 02:38 PM
Season 2: Ep6 - Operation Blackout[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

You know... Clark is at his flirtiest there to me. Can you imagine what is going through Lois's mind at that moment?
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Icons/Avatars - 09/18/15 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by Christina
You know... Clark is at his flirtiest there to me. Can you imagine what is going through Lois's mind at that moment?
I believe it's, "That schmuck isn't telling me that I'm vital to the Daily Planet when we both know that this paper would fall apart without me!"
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards