Mike M

No Jor-El!!!razz

No worries Jor-El and Josca will be making an appearance soon enough.

As for the other questions, some may be explained by the above but the character Dr Pete Ross, his knowledge of Clark's secret, and his penchant for doing favors for his old Smallville buddy Clark showed up in Morgana's "Stranger in Our Midst" when Clark pulls him in to tend to Lois's bullet wound in the arm without reporting it to the authorities. Fortunately I just finished the past weekend so I did not have to dig and dig to figure out where I had seen this before. His and Clark's backstory is fleshed out a bit more in that story.

We have had a bit of fun debating this AU story. So much fun to play with the toys! But as always I put them back in the box, none the worst for wear.

Yes, Pete shows up quite a bit in my stories, he gets a brief mention in Cafe Americana and will play a bigger role in an upcoming fic. Who else could care for Clark's medical needs besides Dr. Klein and still keep the secret?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.