Originally Posted by HappyGirl
Hi Virginia,

I completely agree with you about people recognizing celebrities. But since the entire show is based on the premise that nobody recognizes Superman when he's washed his hair and put glasses on, we all decided that this entire universe suffers from some kind of facial recognition disorder.

grin

Funny you should mention that. Over lunch today I read "A Year Ago Today" by Wendy Richards and Kaethel and loved how Lois figured out Clark was Superman. The facial recognition you mentioned played into it. Clark was in Lois's apartment and she went to the window trying to think and saw his reflection in the window. She thought it was Superman outside and then the reflection moved (Clark moved) and it all clicked into place. The idea was that she saw the image where she would normally see Superman and not expect to see Clark and it just morphed into a revelation. Then she went into her normal I hurt him/he lied/I love him tango of course but that was over pretty quickly... I just love revelations like that.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham