I didn't watch Smallville after Michael Rosenbaum left (and usually didn't pay attention unless he was on screen! wink ), so I don't typically read Smallville fanfic. But when I saw you posted 10/10, I clicked. Then I saw that there were 2 whole stories before it. Well, I do like complete stories, so I went back to the very beginning of the trilogy and read through it over the course of a few hours.

And I have to say, I really enjoyed it! The story made sense to me even though I didn't have the series as context to fall back on. You have to be commended for essentially writing a novel - I've never been able to write more than about 30 pages! I saw that you didn't get much feedback through the process either, and know as a writer that it feels so good to see those little posts that indicate someone is reading and enjoying your creation. I hope you posted this somewhere in the Smallville fandom and got more responses.

Regardless, here's my feedback to tell you that I appreciated the storytelling and admire the dedication you put into writing it. Brava! notworthy clap

Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink