Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
Back to hunting Smallville fics. wildguy

I like time travel stories about Lois and/or Clark going to the future when they are still just friends (or almost-friends) and finding out that they are going to be married in the future. If you have some idea about this premise I would love to read it. hyper

I have a premise for one where young Clois find out that they are together in the future and how they deal with it. Unfortunately it's even further down my list than my Pandora AU that I think I've already mentioned.

As it is ... if you are after more SV fics I was thinking of starting to post some more of mine. You have a choice of 3 ...

1) Band of Blue - 40 chapters. My personal epic tribute to all versions of Superman but firmly written in the SV universe. Chloe gives Clark a blue kryptonite friendship bracelet when then first meet. At 22 years old a mugging breaks it ... Will destiny finally come calling for Clark?

2) Remember - 10 chapters. Set after Season 10 and meant to be kind of a Season 11 episode. Lois disappears from everyone's memory. Can Clark solve the strange mysteries he sees around and will he ever remember his true love?

3) Through His Eyes - 12? chapters. Currently at chapter 7. I'm posting this on FanFiction and on Ksite. Have not posted here as I usually only post completed fics. I'm determined to finish it this year. What if Lois got a wish in Hex?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."