To the public their union would become a living symbol of unity, integrity and strength.
[Linked Image]

Privately he and sweet, delectable Lois would have shared tantalizing, intimate pleasures beyond either of their wildest imagination.
LOIS: Why would I ever want to imagine such a thing?

Come to think of it, the good doctor had interfered on that occasion as well. He needed to do something about *Bernard* very soon.
Yes. First take out the physicians and the body guards, then shoot the real target.

Lex would have cheerfully paid twice that much to have such proof of the alien’s true identity.
Because he’d not actually live to get the money?

the story of the century would be broken by LNN’s ‘Morning with Metropolis’ reporter Linda King. Another sweet little bit of irony he arranged for dear Lois’ sake.
laugh I wonder how the tape will fare against Kryptonian heat vision…

Sadly five years after his birth, the First Lady of New Krypton died from massive injuries sustained during an accident while driving a harvesting machine.
Huh. Is that actually Jor-El? Also, that’s why ruling families are not allowed to operate farming equipment.

They felt he needed to marry someone similar to his first wife, only more docile - a fitting model for other wives on New Krypton to emulate. Of late their taste for independence had deepened. If the First Lady of New Krypton was submissive, the other ladies would fall in line.
rotflol

Later he approached Jen-Mai privately and informed him, “Should you ever consider Josca as a ‘concubine’ again … it will be the last time.”
Because Jen-Mai would lose his manly…vigor?

Unfortunately since he had become one of Nor’s followers, Jen-Mai also paid the ultimate price for his treachery.
Why unfortunate?

The visitor broke free of his deep thoughts and said to Lex, “If you are an example of this world’s nobility, it is no wonder he is needed here.”
No, he’s just an upstart.

But due to his ethics and current physical condition, Kal-El is powerless to fight you; thus as is my right, I must do it for him.”
So, Lex now gets to contend with an El who does not share the same moral obligations as a Kansan farmboy?.

Lex looked at the VHS cartridge and before he could grab it, watched as a solitary black curl of acrid smoke ascended as the cassette imploded and fused into a pile of charred, blackened plastic.
Look at that. Apparently, VHS tape does not hold up to Kryptonian heat vision. Too bad Lex wasn’t holding it at the time, so it could melt around his hand evil

“Before I can reveal myself to Kal-El, *any* threat to his family must be neutralized.”
Neutralized? Might he also get neutered? They used to do that during handing, drawing, and quartering.

“Surely there is something I can do to alter your … decision?” Lex said, trying to maintain his dignity.
Look, Lex is trying to barter with the ruler of an entire world. Isn’t he adorable!

Realizing the fatal blow had not stuck him, the look of shock on Lex’s face twisted into an arrogant mask of disgust. “Just like your son – too spineless to take a life!”
I wonder if Lex will be soiling his britches before the day is over.

If the council finds him innocent he will return with us to New Krypton.
Innocent? *Innocent*? confused

The End
Ooooh! That was fun. Quite different from what I expected. But lots of fun! clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.