Originally Posted by Mike M
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Thanks for the credit, Mike, but it was someone else's idea. Mouserocks, I think. huh Can't recall who suggested it. I agree with you and Tailee that it would be fun and ironic. lol

I went back and checked and it was actually Christina (see below from Part 35 FDK)

Originally Posted by Christina
Clark and Lois are here! Ok I have a theory. We all have been saying that Lois is the one to fear and I think there may be a bit of literalism here. What if those little "ice cream cones" that gave Kara her powers are actually a bit of her human blood is the one that gives her the powers. That would mean that Lois could potentially be superpowered here.

I highly guessed that Clark would be the one affected by this world (taking away his powers) and while we haven't seen it yet, it's likely to happen.

I suspect we will know more in a few days when Debbie posts Chapter 38 but then she might choose to drag it out a bit evil.

Mike

Thank you for pointing this out (I was going to but ended up putting it off.

I did see that Debbie addressed Lois's potential super-development in 36.

Originally Posted by DebbieG
Munroe roasting on an open fireā€¦

Goodness! I get the impression you all dislike the Honorable Gerald Munroe!

As for Lois's dizziness, she's experiencing a minor version of what happened to Clark. Thanks to fetal microchimerism, she has a small number of cells from the children she carried, and so a small population of Kryptonian organelles. Not enough to give her superpowers or make her vulnerable to Kryptonite, but enough to make her a little healthier and age a little more slowly than a normal human. And to make her dizzy when Clark lost consciousness.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)