Originally Posted by Mike M
I like Virginia's thought on yesterday's part. The part of Kara that became super was the human part not the Kryptonian part. Maybe Tempus sent them back there because he knew the environment would take Clark's powers away, he just did not know that Kara and Lois would become super powered. Only the next few chapters will tell but as Tempus is so fond of saying, I love the irony...
Thanks for the credit, Mike, but it was someone else's idea. Mouserocks, I think. huh Can't recall who suggested it. I agree with you and Tailee that it would be fun and ironic. lol

I'm glad someone's thinking outside the box and actually considering that these people COULD be the real Lois and Clark. I'm not surprised that other people have come forward claiming the same thing (although, it would be pretty stupid to make such a claim if you weren't, being that Kara would recognize her own parents. Duh!) How the other people came with their own photos, though, I don't know. Photoshop?

It's so funny that this is a universe with Teri to confuse the mix. Wonder what Lois and Clark are going to find at the library.

Thanks for posting twice this weekend. smile1 You make procrastinating on my own story so easy.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.